[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meeting tomorrow Sept 28

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 11:44:11 MSD 2006

Dear AIBE’cers,

  We are glad to announce that the AIBEc Alumni Club had been founded at its first meeting, which took place last Friday at TJI Friday’s Restaurant (Tverskaya Str., 18/2). Let us congratulate our community with this foundation.

  The main idea of the Club is to create a network between alumni and students targeting to support both parts.  One part (students), which is in process of study at AIBEC, and the other part (alumni), which is implementing the knowledge received at the University.

  We are presenting to your attention the main activities of our Club:

   To bring students and alumni closer together for creating a network for students-alumni communications. Members of the alumni club:
  -         Provide an information support for new students, and business consultations.
  -         Participate in lectures as guest speakers.
  -         Exchange with students the personal experience in business and other issues in economics.
  -         Advise students about carrier development.
  -         Attract students for work at alumni’s businesses.

   To participate in tutorship.
   To provide an info support to AIBEC, and to expand info about AIBEC’s activity.
   To take part in various AIBEC’s events.
   To be sponsors for the University’s undertakings
   To increase the library’s stock, as well as to provide personal articles to the AIBEC’s library.

  We invite all AIBEc alumni to joint the Club’s meetings and activities, and invite all alumni to our parties each last Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. at Friday’s Restaurant (Tverskaya Str., 18/2). The next meeting is scheduled for September 28.

  Alumni initiative group  Irina Belaya
  Galina Dorais