[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meeting: this Thursday Oct 26

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 09:32:42 MSD 2006

Dear AIBE’cers,

  We are glad to invite alumni for our regular meeting for discussing an issue of mentorship, and other current problems regarding attraction alumni to the club. We’ll offer for your attention a special form for future mentors who will participate in AIBEC’s mentorship program.

  We invite all AIBEc alumni to joint the Club’s meetings and activities, and invite all alumni to our meeting at 7:00 p.m. at TJI Friday’s Restaurant (Tverskaya Str., 18/2) on October 26.
  The alumni club needs your support, and new ideas!     Alumni initiative group  Irina Belaya
  Galina Dorais