[Aibec-l] Alumni Club next meeting on Tuesday, Nov 30

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 15:26:43 MSK 2006

Dear AIBEcers,

 We are glad to invite alumni for our regular meeting for discussing an
 issue of mentorship, and other interesting projects. We will be glad to get
 your ideas regards presentation of mentorship program to the students.

 We invite all AIBEc alumni to joint the Club’s meetings and activities,
 and invite all alumni to our meeting at 7:00 p.m. at Friday’s Restaurant
 (Tverskaya Str., 18/2) on November 30.
 The alumni club asks you to spread information about club activity to
 other alumni with whom you keep contacts, but whom we may not know about.
 We invite all of you to our regular meetings each last Thursday at the TJI
 Friday's restaurant.

 Alumni initiative group
 Irina Belaya
 Galina Dorais