[Aibec-l] Fwd: More money with this Summre Job

AIBEc aibec at aibec.org
Tue Nov 14 18:53:25 MSK 2006

This is a forwarded message
From: Reed Pickett <Mckenziebartholemy at lycos.com>
To: aibec at aibec.org
Date: Monday, November 13, 2006, 8:45:02 PM
Subject: More money with this Summre Job

Greetings Aibec!!!
On behalf of our company nInomax, please, accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have been caused, but we have seen your resume at one of the jobsites. We are glad to help you and offer to try a post of Transfer Manager in our comapny on some period of probation. We enclose the list of your duties and our demands. Please, look through them very carefully. We can offer you two variants: constant and part-time job. tI is very suitable for those who want to earn extra money.

VACANCY ANONUNCEMENT

Positoin Title: Transfer Manager

Grade and Starting Salary Range: Fixed salary is $2000 + % frmo each job you have completed. You will receive at least 6% of cost of each job done. Diligently working manager enjoys salary in amount of not less than $6000.

Area of Consdieration: All Sources

Location: Austrlaia virtual office

I.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES

Transfer Manager must:

to fix negotaitions between company and client
to agree and approve all terms and conditions with the client
to fulfill all orders given by a supervising manager
to provide money transactions (client's payment)
ot follow all instructions(indications) of the company

II. CAREER TRACK MOVEMENT:

After the trial period (1-2 month) your salary will be $4600 + commissions. Our company takes care of our employees and all the txaes they have to pay are covered by it.

III. THE COMPANY GUARANTEES:

High Salary Rang e
The Conclusion of the Official Contract
If you are interested in the job we are offering, please send us your resume
only on this e-mail: staff at innomax-hr.org

bulb bumble d'art alkaloid conifer addis amnesia cognizable
complimentary agamemnon asuncion blackboard cadaverous brassiere cartridge awe

--
Best regards,
 AIBEc                            mailto:aibec at aibec.org