[Aibec-l] Job vacancy in Swedish company!

Karl Norman karl.norman at hoistgroup.com
Mon Nov 13 12:43:42 MSK 2006

Dear all!

If you know somebody who could be interesting in the position below, let
him/her contact me (numbers below) or Olga Pogonina, 7833757.

Regards

Karl

Hoist Hospitality Group, Swedish company - supplier of IT solutions for
hotels is looking for new employees to work with technical installations in
hotels. See  <http://www.hoistgroup.com> www.hoistgroup.com.

Among tasks:
- Technical prestudy in the hotel, antenna networks analysis and planning,
coax and WiFi.
- Installation of systems; interactive TV solutions, WiFi solutions etc.

Clients are located all over Russia, so traveling is expected.

You are an accurate and positive person that is used to take own initiative
and responsibility and is able to work independently. You should know how to
interact with customers since you are the company's representative during
installations.

Requirements:
- Experience from and interest in technical installations.
- Basic computer skills in Windows.
- Driver's license
- English; to read techical documentation.
- Knowledge in the following areas is a plus (we will provide training);
+ WiFi nets and equipment
+ TV systems and TV antenna networks
+ Satellite receiving equipment

Conditions:
- competitive salary
- yearly bonus
- medical insurance
- working time 09:00 - 18:00
- office in nice busienss center at m. Paveletskaya

Salary idea, 1000-1400 US net + insurance etc,.

Karl Norman

General Director

Hoist Hospitality Group LLC
Phone Office: +7 495 7833757