[Aibec-l] Presentation by HR Director from BAT

art franczek artf at online.ru
Wed May 31 17:09:08 MSD 2006

Dear AIBEc Students, Alumni and Friends:

You are all invited to attend a presentation by the HR Director of British
American Tobacco. Several AIBEc students are currently working at BAT and
are on a good career track.

This is an opportunity to spend some time with a highly qualified HR
professional to discuss your personal career goals.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday June 5th at 7pm.

Yours truly,
Art Franczek

> > Dear AIBECers:
> >
> > HR Director of 'British American Tobacco Russia', Jozsef Blasko is
> > interesting in running a career councelling workshop exclusively for
AIBEc