[Aibec-l] 1-room flat available for rent near Proleatrskaya metro-550 per month

Ильгар Ибрагимов ilgar.ibragimov at mail.ru
Fri May 19 16:29:10 MSD 2006

Dear Aibecers,

For those who interested in renting nice flat nearby Proletarskaya metro station (4-5 min walk) can call to Svetalana Lyadova mob. 8 906 763 86 20 ( through mobile phone please). I can reccomend her as good landlord.

Initial data/

1 room flat
Living room -17 m, kitchen-10 m
Fully equipped icl. telephone, washing machine, furniture etc.
Clean/
Initail period of tent starting from second half of June until beginnig of next year/
Price -550 per month, initial payment- 2 months
Deposit for telephone 100 dollars ( refundable)/

Good luck/

Ilgar.
P/S Those who couldn't reach her over the mobile can email to me/ I can give you her terrestrial phone number.

Как познакомиться с десятками людей за один день? Мы знаем один простой способ http://r.mail.ru/cln2844/agent.mail.ru/talk.html