[Aibec-l] Job Opportunity

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Thu Mar 9 10:22:10 MSK 2006

Vacancy Announcement

Project Manager-Market Research

Direct INFO, a nine-year-old Moscow-based American-owned market research
consulting company serving Fortune-500 clients seeks native Russian speaker
with respectable written and spoken English to join our team as a project
manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for organizing and
conducting market research for our clients. Activities include negotiating
engagement agreements; conducting requirements analyses; developing specific
methodologies and report formats; preparing proposals; overseeing analysts
conducting project work; and preparing and presenting final reports to
clients.

The ideal candidate is a native Russian speaker with some business English,
possesses a higher education plus an additional education in
business/economics/administration and 2+ years of market research
experience.  Candidates should have references and samples of relevant
projects (preferably in English). Solid PC skills are a must.

Salary is competitive ($1000-2000) commensurate with experience.

To apply, please send your CV in English with "Project Manager" in the
subject field to temporary at email.ru.