[Aibec-l] Interesting Business Tool

Ilgar Zarbaliyev ilgarz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:06:21 MSK 2006

Dear AIBECERS,

You're a person I'd recommend to others, so I'm inviting you to join my professional network on LinkedIn.

I'm using it to enhance my career and discover inside connections I didn't know I have. It's also interesting to watch my network grow as I make new connections.

Basic membership is free, and it takes about a minute to sign up and join my network.

- Ilgar

PS: Here is the link:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/31478963/v_It6bbD/

It is free to join and takes less than 60 seconds to sign up.

This is an exclusive invitation from Ilgar Zarbaliyev to AIBEc AIBEc.  For security reasons, please do not forward this invitation.