[Aibec-l] 2-room flat to let -> 7 minutes by walk from station 'Ryazansky prospect'

Gudym, Denis denis.gudym at intel.com
Sat Dec 23 21:18:26 MSK 2006

Dear all,

Happy NY !

My friends asked me to post the following:

2-room flat to let

There is 2-room flat to let for long period of time. It is situated
nearby the underground station 'Ryazansky prospect' (7 minutes by walk)
on the very Ryazansky prospect. Flat space in total is 51 sq.m. Two
rooms have space of 14.9 and 9.8 sq.m, kitchen is 8 sq.m. There is a
nice hall inside this flat (also 8 sq.m).

There is a furniture, fridge, electric cooker, some carpets - all the
things necessary to live there (even curtains).

Entrance in the house has good hall and concierge. This offer is
provided by owner of this flat (not real estate agency, not mediator).

700 $ per month.

Expectations from tenant:
- rent for long period of time (at least 1 year),

- we will be happy if it is a family (it is OK if there is a child or
children ;)

- no animals,

- cleanliness,
- work for employer with sound brand or AIBEc student is a plus ;)~

If you are interested in this flat please send your short CV (sufficient
to understand who you are and what do you do for a living) and your
photo at dgudym at yandex.ru

regards

Denis Gudym