[Aibec-l] London Business School

Evgenia Molotova emolotova.mba2008 at london.edu
Wed Dec 6 04:33:08 MSK 2006

Dear AIBECers,

Several years ago, when I was only thinking about application to business schools, AIBEC organized meeting with first year London Business School student, which actually helped me  a lot. So, as far as now I am LBS MBA student and I will be in Moscow from 22 of December till 5 of January, I was thinking that probably I might be of help for those of you who are considering their options in different programs. I will be happy to meet you and discuss application process, internship search, life in London, LBS etc. Please, contact me via email: emolotova.mba2008 at london.edu.

Best regards,

Evgenia

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System
on behalf of the London Business School community.