[Aibec-l] Bocconi and Haas on Sunday

'Marian Dent' mdent at pericles.ru
Thu Oct 27 20:44:04 MSD 2005

Dear AIBEc students and listees,

Pericles is having an MBA day on Sunday afternoon, October 30, in advance of
the Top MBA Fair. It consists of presentations by various reps of the MBA
programs that are in town for the fair.
We still have some openings for people interested in attending the
presentations of

University of California Berkeley, Hass School, 16:35 - 17:30  - Speaker:
Tatiana Zhukovskaya, Alumni Rep

and

SDA Bocconi, 17:35 - 19:00   - Speaker: Laura Russo, Admissions Director

It should be a good chance to talk about these schools in an informal, small
group setting.

I know several AIBEc graduates have gone on to study abroad at schools like
Haas and Bocconi.

So if you are interested in attending either of these presentations please
email me and I will send you the application and put you on the attendance
list.

Marian

Marian Dent
Dean
Pericles American Business & Legal Education Project
10 Tverskaya Ul. #319
Moscow, 125009  Russia
(7-095) 692-5188
mdent at pericles.ru