[Aibec-l] Congratulations to winners of Marketing Competition

art franczek artf at online.ru
Tue Nov 29 09:43:06 MSK 2005

Dear AIBEcers:

AIBEc would like to congratulate team #4 (Tatyana Rukavitsyna, Ekaterina Melinkova, Alexender Belenky and Ekaterina Ladogina) who won first place in AIBEc's Marketing case competition on Saturday. I would also like to congratulate those teams who participated. This event is a good experience fro all AIBEc students as it develops presentation, analytical and teamwork skills. All of these skills are highly desirable in the job market.

I would also like to remind AIBEcers that the judges, particularly from Peoples Plus and Eli Lilly used this opportunity to look at talented students who might fit into their organizations. I received questions and positive comments from judges about the high caliber of AIBEc students who participated in this competition.

Remember AIBEc's Holiday Party will be on Sat. Dec 17th at 7pm. There will be prizes, games and other surprises.

Yours truly,
Art Franczek

Dear AIBEcers;

If you would like to participate in the Marketing Case competition but do not have a team, you can send an e-mail to Larissa and we will try to find a team for you.

Yours truly,
Art Franczek

Dear AIBEcers:

On Saturday November 26, 2005 AIBEc at 3pm will hold it's 6th annual Marketing Case Competition. The case will be Proctor and Gamble Always Russia which is one of the best marketing cases about Russia and covers many interesting issues. This case can be received by sending an e-mail to Larissa Potempkina at info.aibec at co.ru  Questions concerning this case will be sent out shortly.

Remember:

--First Prize is a $200 discount for an AIBEc course

--This competition is part of the preparation for the Am Cham case competition that will be held in April of 2006.

--AIBEc has won more Am Cham Competitions than any other MBA Program in Moscow (7 first place awards in 7 years)

---Teams should be comprised of 3-4 members, any AIBEc student is invited to participate

---Case presentations should be no more than 20 minutes

--Please send the list of your team members to larissa Potemkina by Nov. 19th

Good luck,

Art Franczek