[Aibec-l] Supply Chain Management presentations

art franczek artf at online.ru
Mon Nov 21 18:08:52 MSK 2005

----

Dear AIBEcers:

 I would like to invite you to attend AIBEc's Managerial Accounting class on Wed Nov 23rd at 7pm in room 545 as we have some interesting speakers on Supply Chain in Russia::

1) Paul Bruck from Data Scan International will do a presentation on Supply Chain Management in Russia.

2) Eberhard Ruess the Supply Chain Director ay Nestle' will do a presentation on Nestle's supply chain management system in Russia

3) MA students will do a presentation on the use of IT in Walmart's Supply Chain system.

Please send me an e-mail if you plan to attend.

Yours truly,
Art Franczek