[Aibec-l] CAREER PLANNING AT AIBEC

art franczek artf at online.ru
Mon Nov 7 14:23:36 MSK 2005

Dear AIBEcers;

As  a followup to AIBEc's successful Job/Career Workshop last week , I am providing you withthe conactact information for the presenters. Please note taht any AIBEc student or alumnus/a can send their resumes to these people(not simply those who attended the JCWS).

-General Electric Consumer Finance: Tatyana Dolgova,  tatyana.dolgova at ge.com

-Cushman/Wakefield/Stiles and Raibokobylko:  Julia Platonova, julia.platonova at eur.cushwake.com

-Caspian Pipeline: Alexey Surazhsky, Alexey.Surazhsky at cpcpipe.ru

-Eli Lilly:  Maria Engalycheva, engalycheva_maria at lilly.com

-PWC: Olga Bulatova , olga.bulatova at ru.pwc.com

- Coleman Services: Pavel Ignatiev, p.ignatiev at coleman.ru

-  Banque Societe General (French Bank that offers loans for MBA students), Ekaterina Ejova, Ekaterina.Ejova at socgen.com

-Dmitry Panasevich (People Plus) Daria Kryachkova (Senior Recruiting Consultant, PeoplePlus) DK at PeoplePlus.ru

-Human Capital : Vladimir Foman , vladimir.Fomin at human-capital.ru

-Muskie Fellowship Grant, Jamie Kosmar, jkosmar at irex.ru

I hope that these contacts will be useful for you. Also if you have any comments about this event or any other comments please contact me. The Resume Disk that includes examples of resumes and videos on how to handle job interviews is now available at AIBEc's office from Julia.

Yours truly,
Art Franczek