[Aibec-l] Volleyball Championship on the Independence Day of the USA - AIBEc TEAM

Tanya Roukavitsyna miacontrad at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 14:24:32 MSD 2005

Dear All,

It has become a good tradition to play volleyball on behalf of AIBEc on the
Independence Day in July. This year we plan to participate in the
Competition as well and need to build a strong team.

We have been training for about a year and recently started playing outside
on the regular basis.
(We are now 100% sure that volleyball game is a source of much fun,
team-buiding and good mood)

The shedule is as follows:
On Thursdays, 19:00, Tsaritsyno
On Sundays, 15:00, Troparevo (Teplyi Stan metro station)

If you have studies on Thursdays, you are welcome on Sundays.

Please bring your volleyball-oriented friends as well and don't hezitate to
contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Tatyana

P.S. Please find below the invitation letter in Russian.

õ×ÁÖÁÅÍÙÅ ËÏÌÌÅÇÉ-áêâüËÏ×ÃÙ,

âÌÉÚÉÔÓÑ ÏÞÅÒÅÄÎÏÊ ÔÕÒÎÉÒ - 2005 ÇÏÄÁ. íÙ ÕÖÅ ÎÅËÏÔÏÒÏÅ ×ÒÅÍÑ ÔÒÅÎÉÒÕÅÍÓÑ
ÄÌÑ ÜÔÏÇÏ ÍÅÒÏÐÒÉÑÔÉÑ É ÐÏÞÔÅÍ ÚÁ ÞÅÓÔØ ×ÁÛÅ × ÎÅÍ ÕÞÁÓÔÉÅ! óÅÊÞÁÓ ÍÙ ×ÙÛÌÉ
ÉÚ ÚÁÌÁ ÎÁ ÏÔËÒÙÔÙÊ ×ÏÚÄÕÈ É ×ÓÔÒÅÞÁÅÍÓÑ ÐÏ ×ÏÓËÒÅÓÅÎØÑÍ × ôÒÏÐÁÒÅ×Ï (15-00,
Í.ôÅÐÌÙÊ óÔÁÎ) É ÐÏ ÞÅÔ×ÅÒÇÁÍ × ãÁÒÉÃÙÎÏ (19-00, Í.ãÁÒÉÃÙÎÏ). õ ÎÁÓ ÅÓÔØ ÅÝÅ
ÐÏÌÔÏÒÁ ÍÅÓÑÃÁ, ÓÐÅÃÉÁÌØÎÏ ÎÁÎÑÔÙÊ ÔÒÅÎÅÒ ÉÚ ÓÂÏÒÎÏÊ íçôõ ÉÍ.âÁÕÍÁÎÁ É
ÂÏÅ×ÏÊ ÎÁÓÔÒÏÊ - ÎÁÍ ÎÅ È×ÁÔÁÅÔ ×ÁÓ! :-)

ðÉÛÉÔÅ, Ú×ÏÎÉÔÅ, ðòéèïäéôå!

ó Õ×ÁÖÅÎÉÅÍ,

äÍÉÔÒÉÊ äÅ×ÑÔÅÒÉËÏ×

ôÅÌ. +7 (095) 956-0404