[Aibec-l] Apartment to Let

Ludmila Demidenko l-mila at excite.com
Wed Jul 20 17:55:38 MSD 2005

 Dear All, I recently relocated to work to the UK and have my Moscow apartment to rent out. Its new 2-room fully furnished flat with big kitchen (11 m) and all household appliances. Located near Moscow University area (Michurinskiy prospect). Private parking, concierge. $800 p/m If you are interested, please, don't hesitate to contact me either by emial: L-mila at excite.com orby mobile/sms +44 7810 887770 Best regards, Lyudmila Demidenko