[Aibec-l] CONGRATULATIONS!

Tanya Roukavitsyna miacontrad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:06:57 MSD 2005

Dear AIBEcers!

I am pleased to congratule the AIBEc VOLLEYBALL TEAM on taking the 3d place
in the tournament at the Independence Day Celebration on the 2nd of July.

Thanks a lot to all players for real fighting and a strong team spirit.

It's a good result as it has never been shown before and next year we
definitely intend to improve it as well as the support from other AIBEc
students.

A year ago we formed an excellent team and encourage you to join us as we
will continue to train regularly every Sunday in summer (Troparevo park,
15:00, Teplyi Stan metro station) and indoor trainings will take place later
on at Czech House (Mayakovskaya metro station).

For more information please contact me or Dmitry Devyaterikov.
Best regards,
Tatyana Rukavitsyna