[Aibec-l] subscribtion

Anichkova, Evgeniya (Russia) Evgeniya.Anichkova at eu.jll.com
Thu Apr 28 13:49:02 MSD 2005

Pls add my name!
Thank you!

Evgenia Anichkova

Consultant, Retail department
Jones lang LaSalle, Moscow
Office: +7 (095) 737 8000
Fax: +7 (095) 737 8011
Cell:  +7 (095) 509 7737
e-mail: Evgeniya.Anichkova at eu.jll.com
http://www.joneslanglasalle.ru

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.

[5]