FW: [Aibec-l] (no subject)

NGredasova at clsnet.net NGredasova at clsnet.net
Wed Apr 27 13:54:55 MSD 2005

This is a wonderful topic for discussion for the rest of the day, is not
it???

             "Valentin
             Soldatov"
             <SoldatovV at aeca.r                                          To
             u>                        <aibec-l at lists.ru>
             aibec-l-bounces+n
             gredasova=clsnet.                                     Subject
             net at lists.ru              FW: [Aibec-l] (no subject)

             04/27/2005 01:50
             PM

The same with me!