Fwd: [Aibec-l] Meeting with General Electric president

Galina Galina <gvendalene@mtu-net.ru>
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:23:50 +0400

------------221DD255307D7AEF

Dear AIBEcers,

Just for your information, the value of GE brand is estimated at
$44,111 mln., a 4% increase this year. It has the fourth place among
the most valuable brands in the world, after Coca-Cola, Microsoft and
IBM. It outperformed Intel, Disney and McDonalds.  You will find more
about other brands and the way its value was calculated in the Business Week magazine, European Edition, Aug 9-16 2004.

GE Headquarter is in Manhattan, New York. Its skyscraper is included into the New York Architecture historical book. I will bring it to the meeting, so all who are interested would see it.

It is an amazingly favorable sign for our Institute and for the
students that the president of General Electric's Central and Eastern
European division is interested in talking to us. I call all the
students to sign up for this meeting.

Sincerely yours,
Galina Koroleva
Student Vice President