[Aibec-l] To attention of Art Franczek/ URGENT

Irina Dmitrieva irendmt@hotmail.com
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:18:00 -0800

<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I need your help. Currently I work in California and I want to apply to PhD program with University of California, San Diego. It' s a linguistics program and has nothing to do with business, at this moment. I had to have my diplomas verified and International Education Research Foundation which is doing it for me, had to contact all the institutions where I studied and had diplomas from. Unfortunately, the only one which didn't reply was AIBEc. IERF had questions about the MBA program I completed. 11/16/04 they conctacted AIBEc again but I have no idea how long it may take you to reply this time if somebody ever replies. If they don't hear from you now, I'll miss the deadline for the PhD program, which is the end of November.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Even if AIBEc still doens't have a Russian&nbsp;accreditation or something else is wrong, please tell them so. In this case I would&nbsp;prefer them&nbsp;to ignore this diploma&nbsp;but veryfy my other diplomas. But to do it they have to hear from you.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Art, please, have someone take care of this.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I'll try to call you tomorrow.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Irina Dmitrieva</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>AIBEc MBA Graduate of 2002</DIV></div></html>