[Aibec-l] Seeking IT, Web, graphics & programming person

Marian Dent mdent@pericles.ru
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:35:24 +0300

Pericles is seeking a person to work full time as an IT and Web site
administrator. Main work is maintaining, backing up, updating and
troubleshooting a small network running Windows XP, Mdaemon, Microsoft
Office XP, a complex Access database and various other pieces of common and
not so common software. Work also entails dealing with our ISP, updating our
web site, and dealing with other technology such as programming the phone
switching system, setting up the camera and projector for courses, etc.
Network and website are entirely in English, using English language versions
of almost all software.

We are a small organization with a small computer network, but would prefer
to hire one person full time rather than several people part time, so we are
hoping to find someone who can combine this work with responsibility for
some programming chores and placing advertisments and updating the content
using graphics software.

We consider this job to be a key position in our training center, as a good
web site and smooth running IT is crucial to the functioning of our center.
We want a smart team player and self starter who can spot needs and
potential problems before they occur, who is willing to pitch in and
contribute ideas, and who is dedicated to helping and teaching other staff
members to perform their jobs as efficiently as possible from the IT
perspective.  Although we of course want someone who is capable of doing the
job, this aspect is more important than extensive experience, and we don't
expect to find someone who already knows every program or piece of equipment
that we use.

Hours approximately 10-7 (although this is somewhat flexible, you could
leave earlier to attend AIBEc courses or work on Saturday instead of one day
during the week). Salary is $700 to start and includes the right to take
English and test preparation (GMAT, TOEFL, GRE) courses for free.  We are
willing to consider someone part time to do part of this job, but as
mentioned would prefer one person full time.

Please email a CV to me directly. mdent@pericles.ru

Marian Dent
Dean
Pericles American Business & Legal Education Project
10 Tverskaya Ul. #319
Moscow, 125009  Russia
(7-095) 292-5188
mdent@pericles.ru