[Aibec-l] AIBEc Football and Voleyball teams

Vlad Kim v-kim@yandex.ru
Sun, 30 May 2004 22:59:23 +0400 (MSD)

Dear AIBEcers:

AIBEc is participating in football and voleyball competitions at AmCham picnic this July.

We need to organize teams and prepare for the competition.

I am going to be a coordinator for that, so please answer to this message if you join our teams.

AIBEc will provide t-shirts for the teams.

I expect suggestions on voleyball spot from voleyball players.

As to a football spot I would propose our usual place - CSKA Peschanaya Ploschad (metro Sokol).

Please leave your contacts in your messages.

Best regards,

Vlad Kim