[Aibec-l] Information to AIBEc Students from COFFEE WAVE (get 5 free tokens...see below)!

Karl Norman karl@miraxel.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 10:55:33 +0400

Dear list readers!

Do NOT read this message if the coffee machine in AIBEc's office is not of
interest for you.

--- WARNING ---
--- FORBIDDEN ZONE FOR PEOPLE NOT INTERESTED IN COFFEE, DO NOT READ MORE ---
--- WARNING ---

GENERAL ABOUT THE MACHINE at AIBEc:
We have tried to make it as easy as possible for you to use the coffee
machine in AIBEc's office, i.e. you should be able to buy a drink, even in
case you don't have coins. The solution is that Julia or Nazima sell tokens
and provide change! One token has the value of 10 rubles. Tokens and coins
can be combined arbitrarily in the machine.

How to drink:
1. Take ONE cup and place it on its correct place on the machine. (Notice
that often cups stuck into each other so that two cups are received
involuntarily, however, we request you to use one if possible).
2. Put in coins and tokens corresponding to the price of the drink. Prices
are marked on the machine.
3. Push button for the drink you like.
4. When drink is served, enjoy the lovely taste of coffee, hot chocolate,
cappuccino or whatever you selected!

DID YOU KNOW...
... that Coffee Wave's business is to rent out such machines to companies'
offices (like yours) and provide ingredients and excellent service!
... this means that YOU could have these well-tasting drinks in your office!
... to get the machine installed is a very simple procedure - you call, we
install it completely for free for a week to test (no obligations
whatsoever), and if you want, you continue using it after the test and we
sign a contract, later you can easily stop using the machine!
... this means no big investment, no risks, just excellent drinks!
... cost per drink is low!
... we have a SPECIAL DISCOUNT for companies with AIBEc students!

5 FREE TOKENS TO AIBEc STUDENTS...
...if you arrange a meeting for COFFEE WAVE with responsible person for
coffee handling in your company (office manager, purchaser etc).

Contact Karl Norman, mobile 1364937, karl@coffeewave.ru!