[Aibec-l] Fw: AIBEc Football and Voleyball teams

Vlad Kim v-kim@yandex.ru
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:56:24 +0400 (MSD)

Dear AIBEcers:

There were only a few answers, where are you?

Join our teams!!!

Best regards,
Vlad

--- Forwarded message --
From: Vlad Kim <v-kim@yandex.ru>
To:  <aibec-l@hawk.irex.ru>
Date: 30.05.04 22:59
Subject: AIBEc Football and Voleyball teams

Dear AIBEcers:

AIBEc is participating in football and voleyball competitions at AmCham picnic this July.

We need to organize teams and prepare for the competition.

I am going to be a coordinator for that, so please answer to this message if you join our teams.

AIBEc will provide t-shirts for the teams.

I expect suggestions on voleyball spot from voleyball players.

As to a football spot I would propose our usual place - CSKA Peschanaya Ploschad (metro Sokol).

Please leave your contacts in your messages.

Best regards,

Vlad Kim

--- End of forwarded message --

--