[Aibec-l] two rooms apartment for rent next to Fili Metro Station

Sverdlova Anna ASverdlova@amcham.ru
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:32:16 +0300

Dear AIBEcers:

For rent: two room apartment (17x14x8) on the fourth floor of  a 12 -
store building after renovation with telephone, furnished (шкафы купе),
TV, automatic washing machine, five minutes from the Fili metro station
next to Fili Park and the Moscow river. I look for reliable and accurate
people. If you know of anybody who might be interested in that please
let me know. I can be reached at 8-903-669-5250 or by e-mail.

The apartment is available from March 1. Thank you in advance.

Anna Sverdlova