[Aibec-l] Project job offer

vladimirf at millwood.com.ru vladimirf at millwood.com.ru
Thu Dec 9 13:19:06 MSK 2004

Dear friends!

There is an urgent requirement for young talented people with good
analitical skills to work on a project basis for one of our clients.  The
project involves audit and analysis of billing systems at the regional
telecommunications companies and require full time business trip to
Yekaterinburg and some other Russian cities for not more than 4 months.
We are offering very competitive compensation and bonuses for the
appropriate candidates.  Assignment starts at the end of January 2005.
Please send me your expression of interest and CV before the end of next
week, in order to negotiate and finalyse the contractual agreement.

Sincerely,

Vladimir Finov
Executive Director
Millwood Technologies